Sean grew up in San Antonio, Texas before graduating high school and moving north to attend Austin College in Sherman. He graduated from SMU's Dedman School of Law in 2005 before heading slowly westward to Arlington, and finally to Fort Worth. Sean began his career as a consultant helping entrepreneurs establish business entities and obtain financing. Sean joined the firm in 2009 as an associate attorney, assisting the firm's partners in numerous complex litigation matters. Sean became a partner is 2016. He is licensed to practice in State court and in the United States District Court and United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas.
Sean and his wife Britt have one daughter, Rhylan. Sean is an avid golfer and hunter.
- Admitted to Texas Bar, 2005.
- Undergraduate: Austin College (B.A. History, cum laude, 2002).
- Graduate: Southern Methodist University (J.D., 2005).
- Member: Tarrant County Bar Association; State Bar of Texas; Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Community involvement: United Community Centers, IOG ("Investing in Other's Greatness")